Sunday, February 22, 2015

Boomerang

dear diary,

tonight i feel such a loser.

how can i force someone to love me while the fact that they will never love you back.

they dont even care about you,

they dont even think about you,

and

they dont even noticed when youre not around.

_________________________________________________________________________

that night, you came to me and said that you love me.

we laughed we cried we spent the night together with all the joy.

deep inside me, i really hope that you need me,

cuz the way you act really seems that youre getting over her.
_____________________________________________________

next morning,

you came to me and tell me that you cant live without her.

you cant even forget her

you need my shoulder just to share your sadness

you need my shoulder to cry on,

you need me just to hear your story that youre really miserable without her,

shes your everything

what happen last night between us was a mistake,

whatever i do i still cant replace her. your life, your happines,your everything.

______________________________________________________________

and i,

with thousands of feeeling fall  into pieces deeply deep inside of me.

smiling and calming you away,

telling you that, I

understand of how you feel.

that, I

just want to test your feeling towards her and luckily you still love her.

and I,

convincing you that im oke when youre with her.

and I,

will help you anything to make you together with her.

_________________________________________________

But I,

will never forgive myself for being hypocrite.

for being such a plastic doll ,

smiling and faking myself that im oke without you.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


love is not something that we can create nor can fake it.

ive learned everything on that night.

although we're far in distance,

and just talking to the phone,

but you cut me out. and im already dead :)



No comments:

Post a Comment